Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of NJLESA.
In order to become an active member, three things are needed:
1. You must fill out a new membership application form and pay the fee (Click Here for New Membership Application).
2. You must fill out a payroll deduction card and hand it into your payroll department (Click Here for a Payroll Deduction Card or see your IVP or HR for a payroll deduction card).
3. Once your application is filled out and the fee is paid, dues are coming out of your check, and your application will be voted on at the next possible general membership meeting.
Once all three of those things are completed you are an active member of NJLESA.
In order to become an active retiree, two things are needed:
1. For New Retirees or Retiree Renwals you have to fill out a New Retiree Application (Click Here for New Retiree Applicaiton) or
Retiree Renewal Applicaiton (Click Here for Retiree Renewal Applicaiton) and pay associated fee.
2. Once the applicaiton is filled out and the fee paid, your application will be voted on at the next possible general membership meeting.
Page Last Updated: Nov 12, 2021 (19:45:00)