Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of NJLESA.
In order to become an active member, three things MUST be completed:
1. You must fill out a new membership application form and pay the fee (Click Here for New Membership Application).
2. You must fill out a payroll deduction card (Click Here for a Payroll Deduction Card , take it your payroll department, have it time/date stamped, make a copy and give to the IVP.
3. Once your application is filled out and paid. Dues are coming out of your check. Your application will then be voted on for approval at the next general membership meeting.
Once all three things are completed, you will then become an active member of NJLESA.
In order to become an active retiree, two things MUST be completed:
1. For New Retirees or Retiree Renwals you must fill out a New Retiree Application (Click Here for New Retiree Applicaiton) or
Retiree Renewal Applicaiton (Click Here for Retiree Renewal Applicaiton) and pay the associated fee.
2. Once the applicaiton is filled out and paid. Your application will then be voted on for approval at the next general membership meeting.